Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014... Hi Kid

the electro-octopi... what lives behind the stereo
It's a new year: 2014.  It do look like some good things are coming to pass, particularly in the realms of art.  Many of the objectives I set myself so many years ago have come to reality in those realms, I've accepted and delivered my first commissioned portrait.  Suppose I'll have to own up to being an artist now, along with all that entails.  I've been loathe to claim the title, not being entirely sure I wanted to wear the assumptions that go along with it, associate with the sort of folks society stereotypes as defining the class.  But what the whale, I've owned up to being a poet and philosopher, and I doubt those play all that much differently all things considered. Oh well.  Time tells all, just have to wait and see what develops.  It might get interesting, who knows.

There is no doubt concerning the year just passed.  The year 2013 was the year of Omega, she who named herself as the last of her kind.  It was a well chosen name, really, she is indeed the last of her kind who will ever get anywhere close to my life or heart.  It was the year of discovering the inner barriers erected in childhood to protect sanity had  eroded to the point they can be finally and fully demolished and the truth set free.  For that I do thank Omega, painful as it was it was her influence that catalyzed and enabled the final stages of that freedom even though the darker side of her influence was also the driving factor in deciding to wage war against the ultimate source of that pain.  There is no doubt she is both villain and victim of a threat that has done nothing but grow during the half century between my first exposure to that evil and now, an evil being expanded into the common culture by the will of those desiring to destroy this culture to the detriment of every life within, including and especially the Omega's of the world.   

The year 2013 saw a turning of the tide, with the falling of the inner walls came the demise  of the lies the enemy left buried in my subconscious, the lie that the seeping obscenities that had plagued my nightmares for all of working memory were the product of my own mind.  Now that the source is revealed, full known, now that I don't have to doubt myself and remain withdrawn to defend self and soul from what the bastards left buried in me like some psych slime no rape kit could ever detect it is possible to shift from defense to offense. 

A man fights with what he knows best, and I understand the nature of the collective entities that are the true power players in the modern world, I understand the nature of covert cultural warfare, I can think chink on demand.  Those are more powerful weapons than anything involving gunpowder or some manifestation of technology that I equally understand.  In the year 2013 I figured out how to attack my enemy in a manner they'll find unstoppable, utterly indefensible.  Speaking as to my enemy personified?  It's my turn now you shithead father fucking perverted freaks… it's my turn now.

It was an interesting year and a productive one, but in all truth it was a year I'm quite happy to relegate to history as a hard year survived.  It was a year of bitter heartbreak and mind numbing horror, deep regret and visceral revulsion to the point of nauseas angina, a year of scalding temptation and testing of the sort that leaves a man weary to the bottom of his soul.  I passed the test, but I am indeed weary with grief, weary from realizing and cataloging the depth of the betrayals I've known.  That was the hardest part of 2013, realizing how much my life was contaminated, corrupted and diminished of potential while still I was a child before I had any ability to defend myself.  But that was a mistake on their part, a mistake that will cost them most dearly for no money of the world, no offering of sex or sensuality or submissive servitude will I accept as penance for the crime they committed against my life and the lives of my family.  Only the total destruction of their way of life will stand as justice full served, and to that end I remain totally dedicated.

It's a new year, and it's my turn now.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well! You do realize that they're going to call you a killjoy, a tyrant and worse because you expose the terrible harm they do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not to worried about it. Those who are involved at the present would have to actually understand why they are the way they are (a thing most taboo in their world) to even percieve the nature of my attacks. I'm not after the individual victims, I'm after the social/environmental factors that have made perversions such as bdsm an acceptable way of life. I'm after the disease, not the symptom. Got a feeling the worst I'll have to put up with from the pervs themselves is a misplaced sense of compassion and pity, they'll just write me off as someone with a really strange kink who can't find anyone to play with. They are very good at ignoring what they don't understand, point of fact that skill powers and provides form to a great deal of what they do. They're generally not that good at thinking outside their own box.

      Delete