Thursday, August 2, 2012

It isn't your time...


Until You See Her Hands
by
Cyranos DeMet
 

  Originally painted on a long lonely night many days ago, partially painted that is.  I refound the file cleaning up the hard drive ( I do a lot of digi-doodles that never amount to anything but wasted drive space, have to go through and cull them out from time to time), and with the theme for that great television show "Mash" hung in my head finished it this morning.  Have you ever heard the lyrics for that music?  If you have you'll fully understand the painting, and why it is titled as it is.  ( Suicide Is Painless, the theme to Mash... I recommend the Johnny Mandel version, it's on uTube, of course).

I'm not sure what happened to the image quality... it's lousy... someone/thing totally fubar'd the shading.  Oh, well.  What do you expect when the subject is suicide?

No comments:

Post a Comment