Sunday, July 29, 2012

All Rise...

"Has the jury reached a verdict?"

"We have, Your Honor."

"On the sole count of premeditated temporal murder in the first degree how find you?"

"We find the defendant guilty as charged."


Unneeded by CDM.MMXII
 Ok, I'm killing a lot of time.  Guilty as charged.  And you know what?  My conscience doesn't bother me at all.  It's my time dammit, what's left of it, and I'll do with it as I damn well please.  Thirty years of servitude, I figure if I've done the time I might as well do the crime.  So yea, I'm gonna kill a lot of time... painting, writing poetry, thinking up ways to do neat things like put a set of angel wings on a beautiful woman that not only work but look like they grew there, write on my stories, flirt with the pretty girls and in general enjoy whatever life might have to offer.  I've done my time, I've lived with the betrayals and the heartbreaks, the mockery of morality from the smug and the perverted, the usury and deceptions of the damned by any decent deity corporate establishment, the lies and hypocrisy of those who claim to speak for God himself.  I'll let someone else fuck the whole lot of 'em, I won't, I have no sins on my soul to deserve the likes of them.

It's my time now, and I don't give a damn what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment