Thursday, February 14, 2013

Marked...

see here world LOOK at me
see the way I am
bolted marred the open scar
wounds by mine own hand
REFLECTING what I think of you
your ways set sad as sand
scattered on an icy road
before my day began…

watch me world at my play
games of pain and shame
some feed my INSANITY
and some just hang a name
on moves among the HOPELESS
drones conforming to the lame
AFFLICTIONS as the coin earned
that buys a claim to fame…

oh doctor lover make me well
you with dirty hands
slice away with scalpel LIES
cut future failures stand
mantra molded to the SHAPE
of pauper parents bland
DESPAIR cinched tight as any wire
bound blood vain virgin clan…

NO… fuck you world go away
you'll never get it right
pale horse a-riding painted up in white
blindfold captive HOPE of love
will penance serve each night
in gleeful SINS of dirty sex
scream cum alone cum fright
pay terror for the children's HURT
your world deals for spite.

No comments:

Post a Comment