Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jonathan Swift, where are you now?

Today is a holiday here in the United States, Thanksgiving to be precise.  But more on that a bit later.  Today's post has been several days in the building, and it was inspired from several different directions that somehow converged.   Anyhow, a few days ago I took it into my head I wanted a new drafting board, the last one got sacrificed fixing a rent house I don't live in anymore.  So, down to the store I went, and came home with a new board, and some drafting tape.  These days I'm taking stock of my skills, and I wanted to see if I could still work a T-square.  Working either of my CADD programs is a given, but a T-square is a hand skill that demands more forethought than digital.    Of course, it sat there a day or two, I had no idea what needed drafting.  No biggy, mostly just boredom.

It was boredom sent me web surfing as well, looking in on pages I don't visit often.  One was Anne of Carversville, a fashion/feminist page where I'll check in occasionally just to see where that segment of the world seems to be heading.  Not my usual cup of tea mind you, but every now and then something interesting.  Another page I visited is a French fellow's offerings in the realms of artistic nudes gleaned from the web, and hey, he has good taste and the French do have a way with their postcards.  He also has some adds as well, and one of those in particular caught my eye and started me thinking.  So, now that all the pieces are in place I can get to the thought that emerged from such diverse beginnings, which is...


Just for references sake? The girl is a normal size human, I want to make that quite clear.  This is no attack of the eighty foot feminist, not at all.  The point of this post is the Lilliputian stature of way, way to many men in our world.  You know, like the frat rat jerk who so totally offended so many people (starting of course with the feminists, and rightly so... the story Anne had reposted on her front page  http://www.anneofcarversville.com/  from back in March or so, her contribution to today's work of semi-insanity).  What in the slam fucking hell has happened to produce what is now being called men?

An advertisement on the French fellows page (http://www.tendrebulle.fr/index.php, give him a look if you like pretty people with few if any clothes on, and he's no chauvinst, he has some fine specimens from the male side as well) provided some food for thought on the subject.  The add is for a company called Lelo, and apparently they make sex toys for the girls.  Fair enough, so does Trojan these days and they got their start making condoms for the boys.  I'm sure the add I saw was intended for late night television, it was tastefully done, and in spite of the fact everyone was fully dressed there was never any doubt about the outcome.  Of course there was no doubt, they hired a good actress to show their toy to best advantage, they want to sell a whole bunch of them.  It wasn't the nature of the device intended to give a lass a little temporary relief from nature's demands that gave me pause for thought, it was the implications of the way they advertised it that set me thinking.

The toy is obviously designed to be used "hands free", the actress was dressed and both hands (flexing, clenched or trembling) in full sight, it must ride inside something... her, or her panties.  Nothing new there of course, things like that have been around for a long time.  What is new about this toy is the fact it responds to a remote control, and the remote control responds to motion.  Was the remote in the girl's hands?  No, of course not.  They're not going to advertise tech assisted masturbation even on French TV, they had a fellow implied as her lover dancing around like a trained bear and grinning like a stoned monkey working the remote for her.  That did bother me.

It speaks deep into an ongoing campaign to belittle normal sex (which of course involves both genders) while all but diefying female sexual pleasure that I have the feeling the (likely of the lesbian persuasion) feminists got started, and some are now in the process of repenting.  The girls who champion girls aren't dumb, nor are all of them viscious predatory bitches/dykes, a fair number would seem to be good hearted women who really are/were working for equality rather than dominance.  Things like that have got to be an insult to their cause as well, those who want a gentleman in their life rather than another woman for a lover and a male submissive begging a beating as penance for the sins of his grandfather as an ego prop and sperm donor.  They have got to know that reducing the boys to trained monkeys isn't equality, it's just role reversal and will do nothing but corrode their honor down where they'll be no better than the little men they were contesting in the first place. 

I say they must know, but of course that's not totally true.  A feminist who is woman full will understand that, she'll understand that well before she's even up to be considered a Lady, but there are plenty of females who claim to be feminist as a cover for less savory ambitions who wouldn't dream of entertaining such a thought.  They like the idea of all men as Lilliputians, it justifies their venom and bitterness.  I will smile so big the first time I see one of feminists who is actually a Lady unload both barrels on the bitches who are misusing her cause to be just as vile as the little men who mistreat the lives of their women.  It's a girl thing, the girls are going to have to police it.

I'll smile, because that will mean the beginning of the end of that campaign to reduce everyone from my half of the world into tiny little creatures like the little guys in that picture, and I'm just as sick of that kind as the girls are.  You know the kind I'm talking about, the ones where the biggest man on the crew don't stand half a twat high and none of 'em are smart enough to realize that if she squirts at their scale it's gonna look like a freaking full on tsunami that will drown half of 'em before they know what happened.  I get tired of saving their ass for them.

Oh, and Thanksgiving?  I'm celebrating it with a fast I won't break until midnight, and be thankful I was going hungry voluntarily.  There's a lot of folks who are going hungry because they can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment