Monday, September 12, 2016

All the Beautiful Boys.. or, Down on the Farm Part 2

For the ladies sake I hope
he loves more than just his horse. 
I’ve been an amateur artist for a long time. I’ll paint surrealisms, figure nudes, landscapes, occasionally take a swing at comic book style graphics. Of course artists need models, and one of the larger problems for me has been finding good male models from which to paint/draw.

You wouldn’t think that would be a problem in this day and age, accept of course it bumps square into an ongoing and only slightly private investigation of mine I’ve had going on for some time now: using myself as deliberate bait to analyze how the chum-chum stuffers and head fuckers of the internet advertising/government spy folk are using and misusing the abilities of the internet to further their most questionable causes.

As I’ve mentioned in the last couple of weeks I’ve now got a paw down on Zuckerberg’s farm and equally now have a presence among the Bird bunch who only sing a few words at a time, aka, the Tw*tter crew (insert vowel of preference, I usually use an “a”). Where the farm has turned out to be more or less what I expected the bird bunch have shown out as far more predatory than I expected, far more so than anything on the farm. Predatory, and invasive. When I haven’t clicked the “upload” button on a three meg image I created and yet they have an instant copy of that image? My connection is not that fast, they had to be snooping the system indexing functions looking for the last image created in that format to have snagged it in advance. Sloppy work, guys. Hell, it didn’t take Neo, I saw it. Anyway.

The Bird bunch are brain strainers, there’s no doubt of that. Since I’ve been very slow to add any content beyond snippets of poetry as advertisers for the book or this blog their chum-chum stuffers have been throwing the rainbow at me trying to get a handle on what kind of a person I am. I’m not being at all helpful to them, hell no, I heard about the “on hover” event as a trigger for a function call a long, long time ago. Yea, that’s how it works. Hover your mouse pointer over an add and advertise that you’re looking at it. Believe me, they’ll know. Which brings me back to the subject of the beautiful boys from a different tangent.

The Bird bunch tossed a three day run of LGTQ adds at me a few days in, which in my world is to offer an insult demanding a blood apology if that insult is accepted. Just because I’ll write in verse is no reason to make such an assumption, it TOTALLY pissed me off. If (huge little word that one is!) I could connect worl with the parties responsible I’d call it fair justice to saddle up a good quarter horse and run them all about twice around the block with a weed eater in one hand and a big bore magnum in the other. Which is why downloading images of the boys from which to paint is now even more taboo than before. If they’re snooping the index functions then they’ll be trying their dead level best to snoop the download registers that live down in that part of the hard drive Windows tells you to stay out of. No need to add fuel to the fire that’s burning the restraints on my temper. If those should burn through I’ll be saying goodbye and canceling all internet connections.

Beware the Bird bunch. I’m becoming ever more certain they are in their essence quite dishonorable. Gonna be interesting to see if anything changes after posting this. As usual, catch ya’ll later, if I don’t get shot first.


2 comments:

  1. I've been on the farm and in the tree for a while, trying to shine light and speak for God and loving one's neighbors, all of them. If they decide to come for me, they've got plenty of evidence, even a nude photo or two. I don't care. Call me gay, call me queer, deviant, Jesus freak--the first three don't stick unless you think loving to be nude is equivalent, and I proudly own the last; so in the immortal words of Duke Wellington (or is it Ellington?), "Publish and be damned! It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!" *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Jochanaan... Ellington?Wellington? Maybe both, truth told, and for quite different reasons (close ranks, dress right... and a one and a two and a...). Yea. The farm and the tree are getting on towards the appogee of their runs, which means the mindset of those running them should be give or take the same place on the curve. Tiss' the on hover reports back to momma, but 'tiss the 'on scroll' event most likely the trigger for when momma speaks back in a MOST Orwellian manner... for a quarter of a second... between the lines. It's all just show for the Baskerville's hound dog I've been babysitting. If the motive looked righteous my attitude would be amusement. Or, as Morpheus told Neo... "take the blue pill and believe what you wish, take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..." Beats watching soap operas. Thanks for the read my friend.

      Delete