Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Perpetual...

Opening of a conversation
I doubt I'll ever even get close to finishing this story, not unless I find myself locked in a castle in Scotland or some other strange circumstance of acute isolation.  Telling a story in pictures just takes an awfully long time when you're no faster at painting than I am.  Still though from time to time when my world of real life turns towards burdensome issues that are beyond addressing it is pleasant to drop in on Sha and Keyanna, First and Second and their conversations concerning the nature of the floating nodes who call themselves Human.

News of my world?  At the moment I'm treading the edges of half a dozen life traps, some set by my world, others no doubt of my own devising.  I'm stepping very carefully these days, watching where I put my feet in both the inner and the outer realities.  The traps of the outer reality are not nearly as dangerous as the traps of the inner don't you know.  Most of those you can, as the song says, defeat with lawyers, guns and money.  It's the inner traps that carry the greater risk.  Oh, well.  That's life, comes in the mail.  Who's gonna carry the mail? Right. Catch ya'll later, life is banging on the back door.  Again.


1 comment:

  1. Life--happens. :) Keep the faith, bro, and watch for those inner traps!

    ReplyDelete